|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Spacious living in the heart of Ayrsley! This luxurious townhome sits on a large corner lot with easy access to S. Tryon St, Westinghouse Blvd, and the Ayrsley Grand Cinema!
Upstairs you'll find the convenience of 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and laundry room. The master bedroom features a massive floor space including a walk-in closet, walk-in shower, full bath, and his/her sinks.
The expansive downstairs layout encompasses an open living room, modern kitchen, semi-private dining room, and a conveniently placed guest restroom.
The main floor flows from dining room - to kitchen - to living room, creating a social, yet cozy atmosphere that is perfect both for warm get-togethers and much needed relaxation time.
Unlike most properties, you do not have to pay thousands of dollars in closing costs for your mortgage. Owner financing is available which greatly reduces your cost to buy! Rates are very low. Own a home and enjoy living in the midst of Ayrsley with as little as just 5% down! Call today to schedule a tour!
ONLY $224k --- !! Owner Financing Available !! --- No Banks --- Bad Credit OK --- Only 5% Down --- !! Monthly Payments As Low As $1,100 !!
BONUS: !ALL APPLIANCES CAN CONVEY WITH THE HOUSE!
2ND BONUS: !!FREE HOME WARRANTY INCLUDED!!
3RD BONUS: !!!FREE HOUSE CLEANING FOR 3 MONTHS!!!
This is a FANTASTIC DEAL for anyone looking to live in Ayrsley who can afford to own a home but may not be able to get approved through a bank. Seller Financing opportunities are RARE. Call Today! (833) 736-2696! Ext 3! (Number does not receive texts.) Email is okay too!
Mac's Speed Shop
Pho Cali Thai
Harry's Grille & Tavern
Piedmont Social House
Portofino's Italian Restaurant
Wild Wing Cafe
MAI Japanese Restaurant
The Corner Bar
And SO much more!
~Realtors: Do NOT Solicit~ ~2% Commission to be paid in 12 monthly payments~
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,716
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Built in: 2014
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: 1,873 Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed