|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
A Licensed Realtor provided a Market Analysis on this property early this summer for $230,000 to $300,000 because it is a custom adobe home with many upgrades.
This property is perfect for a single family or also used as a vacation/second year-round home. HORSE READY!!!
The loft can easily sleep 2 additional people, or be used as an office or exercise room.
Beautiful 2 story custom adobe home on 10.2 fenced acres in the majestic Monzano Mountains southwest of Albuquerque, NM.
Forest and meadows on this beautiful 10 acres.
36 x 16 permitted barn/shop/hay storage with board and batting exterior.
Portable horse panels for turn-out pen for a horse.
Updated and permitted well and septic system on his property.
Low taxes in Torrence County.
45 minutes from Albuquerque and 75 miles to Santa Fe.
Year round access - well maintained road off of hwy 55.
Numerous sitting and garden areas where it is quiet and peaceful.
This custom adobe home has 14" thick walls, hand-layed tiles cover the entire main floor. Inside design includes solid wooden vigas, corbels, and solid wood beams.
The custom wooden staircase leads to huge second floor with tongue-in-groove wooden floors and a 1/2 adobe wall leading into the master sleeping area.
This home has a stucco exterior with a pitched metal roof, and a new pergola over the outside deck.
This property has been loved and cared for and it shows!!!!!!
Cut your own firewood for your wood stove (for next 10 years)
Taxes $770 per year Torrence County
Summer electric $75-$80 per month
Winter propane $500-$600 per year
1 to 1 cords used in the wood stove
Approximate well depth 300 feet approximately 8 gallons per minute.
Gorgeous Monzano mtns in back yard
Monzano mtn retreat in apple orchard just minutes from this property- This old established orchard was founded and nurtured in 1630 by Franciscan Monks
Fourth of July Canyon Campground is also minutes from this beautiful property where you can ride your horses
Monzano lake stocked each year
Best pizza and calzones just 20 minutes away at Bella Notte in Estancia also best ice cream at Valley Express gas station in Estancia
Gustin Hardware store in Estancia great people and supplies
Clean and friendly grocery store in Mountainare with deli and bakery just 20 minutes away
Art gallery and local artist displays in Mountainare
A short drive south you can see turraine changes with the Monzano mtns to the West
Have identified at least 40 species of native birds
At least 25-30 species of native plants and flowers
Pres Med Svcs medical clinic 15 minutes away in Estancia
Please call us at (505) 350-5756 or (505) 239-6581
You can also send a text to (505) 328-0657 and the owner will contact you ASAP - you really must see to appreciate this piece of heaven!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,700
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 5
- Built in: 1998
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 10 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed