|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The home's proximal location is also ideal, being less than 1 mile from a designated water landing (ideal for boating, fishing, etc.), wild life reserve and museum also near by, 3 gorgeous parks to enjoy each less than a 7 minute drive, close enough to comfortably enjoy Atlantic City casinos, restaurants, attractions, events, etc; yet still far enough to be a very safe, suburban-like home. The home is also very close to a myriad of South Jersey Shore locations. Hamilton Mall, The Consumer Square Plaza of Mays Landing, and the Atlantic City Airport are also conveniently nearby. One of the most culturally distinguishable aspects of our location is being right adjacent to the renown Historic Smithville Village, where one can comfortably appreciate the unique shops and traditional festivals. In fact, our school system is that of the prestigious Smithville Township, which was was named as one of the "Top 12 Places to Live in NJ" in the National State Newspaper.
The home's beautiful exterior is fully finished in a beautiful, warm stucco and stands as the premium lot at the end of a safe, quiet, friendly cul-de-sac. The property encompasses 2 acres of land with suffice cleared space for outdoor entertaining, a potential pool, tennis court, etc. The home is in a new development, among 14 other planned family homes, with very little traffic and maximum safety.
The home interior includes admirable cathedral ceilings with modest chandelier decor, plenty of lighting, and attractive large windows throughout the home. The flooring is of exceptional hardwood throughout the entire house, excluding the kitchen and bathrooms, which have high quality white ceramic floors. It comfortably holds a finished basement, also with high quality hardwood floors, which includes 2 large recreation/family rooms as well as a separate extra guest bedroom (5th bedroom). The home has a full alarm security system among other comforting, notable benefits such as exceptionally functional high end modern stainless steel appliances, a large island kitchen with breakfast nook, and brand new tech-savvy washer and dryer in the mud room, that is conveniently attached to the large 2-car electric system garage.
We built the home with the most modern of amenities and efficient commodities while following a more standard, traditional mindset- which is most convenient for the home's future owners, allowing unique personalization to flourish from its purely beautiful, comfortable, exemplary base.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,700
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 12
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2005
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 2 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed