|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, PLEASE!
*Beautifully designed open-concept home by Centex, with wooden beams and pueblo accents
*Two floors, 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2-car garage
*Part of a compound of four homes, with lovely neighbors
*7 min. from new Presbyterian Hospital, 5 min. from airport, 1 mile from Santa Fe Country Club public golf course
*Magnificent sunrises, double rainbows, alpine-glow sunsets on the mountains, and evening stars can be enjoyed from the master bedroom deck!
*Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms and kitchen
*Flooring downstairs is Mannington Laminate wood-grain (2016) and tile; stairs and upstairs are covered in Berber carpeting.
*NEW modified bitumen rubber roof just installed and redwood deck (scheduled early April, 2019 - $15,550 value)
*School District: 71-4 Ortiz Middle School and Capital High School
*Near several private and charter schools
*Fully covered entry porch, 7'x23' with carved wood details
*Metal-protected vigas over garage and street side
*Covered 6'x20' lighted rear porch
*Custom 6'x20' Cedar Latillas extend rear porch area onto flagstone patio.
*Drip irrigation system and well-graded front and rear yards
*Flagstone pathway and River of Rocks for the full length of yard ($5000 professional landscaping)
*Pebbled side yard on street side (2017) and pavers leading to back gate (2015)
*Apricot tree and peach tree, pinon pines and flowering shrubs, lavender, Russian sage, rosemary, etc.
*$1800 Gutter system professionally installed
*Rubbermaid Storage Shed with skylights (7'x7'x8') with paver foundation
*Wired for cable and ADT alarm system
*Energy efficient windows (insulated, double-paned) with 2-inch blinds throughout
*Two tinted energy-efficient windows over staircase (2018)
*Solid Rustic Pine entry door for beauty and safety
*Large storage closet under staircase
*Large corner Kiva fireplace with mantle (gas with electric switch)
*Large open family room, opening into updated kitchen (2016).
*Black granite countertops; movable granite-top island with wine storage, functioning as a peninsula and breakfast area
*10" deep Kohler stainless steel sink and sprayer faucet ($1500)
*Black Maytag appliances. Gas stove with two ovens. Small upper oven is very handy and energy efficient.
*Large corner pantry
*Separate 11'x14' Dining Room or Bonus Room with easy flow to the kitchen and entry foyer
*Office/extra living area off of entry foyer that could be converted to fifth bedroom
*Laundry room with cabinets and 2017 Maytag washer and dryer
*4 bedrooms with bonus room/loft and open mezzanine over entry/staircase
*Large centrally located guest bathroom with tub and shower
*Two front bedrooms are approx. 11'x12' each.
*Rear bedroom and loft area are currently being used as an Art Studio.
*Master has en suite bath and 12'x20' private redwood deck.
*Master is 14'x11', with a large 9'x11' L-shaped walk-in closet
*En suite bath has soaker tub, separate shower, and granite vanity with 2 sinks
*Custom mirrors over vanities in both upstairs baths
*Storm door from Master to deck is new (2017), and inner door is covered with 2" white blinds that match the window blinds.
*Redwood deck is lighted and spacious, with views of Sangre de Christo Mountains.
This home is "move-in ready", so make your appointment for a viewing ASAP!
PLEASE, NO REALTORS UNLESS BRINGING A QUALIFIED BUYER (1.5% commission allowed).
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,558
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2002
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 5,619 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed