|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Consider my homes location:
- Memorial Park: walking distance.
- Bayou Bend, Brenner's Steak House, The Black Walnut and other restaurants: walking distance.
- The Galleria: three miles.
- Uptown Park: two miles.
- Interstate 10: one mile, straight down Westcott.
- Upper Kirby: 1 1/2 miles.
- The 610 Loop: 1 mile, straight down Memorial Drive.
- Downtown Houston: 2 miles, straight down Memorial Drive
- Minute Maid Park: 2 1/2 miles, straight down Memorial Drive.
I have lived here as a single guy since it was built. Non smoker, no kids and no pets ever. Immaculate condition, upgrades include Anderson windows. Large mother-in-law type bedroom and full bath on the first floor, including a large tiled patio. Living area on the second floor which is a wide-open floor plan with a patio and a really neat view from large windows of quiet estate and pool behind my house. The third floor contains a huge master bedroom, bathroom and walk-in closet, a washer-dryer nook and a nice sized third bedroom and full bath which would be perfect for an infant, child or office. In 2014 I listed my house and had a contract on it for $880,000, but due to "life happening", I had to back out of it. My point is that if you love my house and choose to buy it, when the real estate market comes back, you will have made a great buy. Emphasis on the word "great".
My home is furnished quite nicely. If, for whatever reason, you'd like to buy it furnished, I'd be amenable to that, if we can settle on a fair price.
And no HOA, which is really great!
Next, I have lived in my home for more than a decade. Through floods, numerous tropical storms and, of course Harvey, never, not once, has there been any water accumulation whatsoever on our private driveway or Glen Cove Street.
Penultimately, there is no elevator in my home (and no possibility to install one), so if, for whatever reason, a third floor master will not work for you, my home is likely not ideal for you.
My opinion, but real estate is a funny animal, so this is only my opinion, is that at this price, my home will sell quickly. I just don't think that, in the amazing Memorial Park area, there are many (if any) homes of this quality in this location at this value. So if you are in the market for a safe, secure, quiet amazing town-home (connected to one neighbor by only one wall), call me at your convenience. My schedule is your schedule in terms of a viewing and/or a closing date. I am 100% firm on my "ask" of $699,000, but flexible on all other factors.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 3,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2008
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: N/A
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
Explore: Washington Avenue Coalition / Memorial Park
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed