|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Charlotte, NC 28204
Rare luxury condo in highly sought after Elizabeth neighborhood of Charlotte. Completely remodeled in 2018 by one of Charlottes best remodelers, this loft has a spacious completely open floor plan. Fully updated kitchen features Walnut floating shelves, Maple butcher block counter, deep double stainless sink with disposal and all stainless appliances purchased in 2015 are included. Shiplap accents compliment the modern farmhouse feel of this beautiful space. All lighting has been brought up to date with West Elm fixtures tied in to Lutron home automation Alexa turn on the lights or Alexa dim living room lights to 25% allow you to dial in the ambiance to suit your needs. Tie in your SonosTM or blue tooth speaker system to enjoy everything this smart home has to offer! Bathroom has been fully remodeled as well including Walnut floating shelves, his and hers vanity with lots of storage and gorgeous GridscapeTM one of a kind shower enclosure. Spacious walk in closet with room for two fashion forward individuals wardrobes. Bedroom in perfect location for this building with plenty of room for a king sized bed with space to spare. Crown molding has been added through out. Corner unit with tons of windows and beautiful natural light. This unit has been painstakingly remodeled with no expense spared setting it apart in the building. Elevated views over the covered garage facing beautiful old trees and greenway. Elizabeth Lofts offers its residents a gated highly secure and quiet community only 1.5 miles from uptown, near Mercy Hospital/ Carolina Medical Center. Walk to some of the best restaurants in Elizabeth and Plaza Midwood, and enjoy the continued high end development of this area. Gated garage with garage openers included. One of the few units in this building with a garage storage unit included, room for plenty of extras, bicycles, tools or anything else you want to store on site. Bottom line this may be the nicest condo in Elizabeth.
Co-broke available, buyers realtors welcomed, lock box set up for showings any time. No solicitation. We will not be listing with an agent at this time, so if you are a realtor hoping to list this property please do not call.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,070
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1998
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: N/A
Parking: 1 Space
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed