|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Prime West Plano Location. Lovely entry that opens up to a recently renovated kitchen,
Upon entering the pristine kitchen there are stainless steel appliances, stainless steel farm style under mounted sink, quartz counter tops, white subway tile back splash running all the way to the ceiling where beautiful stained open shelving is located for more storage needs, wonderful new pantry with slide out shelving, this kitchen is a chiefs dream with a large six burner Viking gas range with a double oven. From the professional vent hood to the amazingly spacious island this kitchen has all the prep space and storage a culinary professional could ask for.... Gorgeous farm style light fixture located in the breakfast nook provides an abundance of light to an already naturally lit room that offers an amazing view of the pool, spa and lush garden area
The view to the living room which features a fireplace and plantation shutters is wide open and perfect for entertaining as well as your view to the courtyard style back yard. This house has it all! There is a wet bar located close to the living room, recently updated with an amazing porcelain farm sink and commercial grade sprayer/faucet . . This home features split bedrooms. Master suite is located in the back of the home and has views of the pool and garden. There are two master closets, dual sinks, spa like shower and separate garden tub. The sparkling pool and spa are visible and enjoyed form many rooms in the home. The backyard offers a exquisite garden and pool views with a manageable grassy area. Recent updates throughout this beautiful home. Close to shopping, dining and hike trails.
Available for showing February 16th 2020. Accepting prequalifications now, first come first serve on applicants. Not accepting rentals
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,738
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1978
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.35 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed