|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Don't want 5 acres? You can divide it up into smaller parcels and sell them and recoup some of your costs, possibly even pay for the entire property for you. Want more than 5 acres or have a higher priced property to trade? These four parcels neighbor each other and you can take them all if you have the first agreeable offer.
Wonderful Mountain views. Ride your horse, atv, utv, or mc from the property - no need for a trailer. Enjoy hiking, hunting, fishing, prospecting for gold and other minerals. Kayaking, boating, star gazing, camping - you name, it is all here or very close by. Nearby are friendly, small towns. Brenda is very attractive and a favorite of snowbirds. Bouse is growing due to new industry moving in. It has churches and bars if you fancy either, plus black powder shooting competitions, gateway to one of General Patton's camps and local ghost towns. Vicksburg is an old mining town and home for our local cowboys who still work cattle in the area. Salome is the most populous small town in the area and also has churches and bars, chili cook offs and various community events and celebrations. Wenden has some unique shopping opportunities on your way to great fishing at Alamo Lake. 40 minutes takes you to the Colorado River for all your water sports, there is lots of open desert area to hike, go 4-wheeling, hunt for gold, turquoise and other minerals and go shooting. An hour drive takes you to the Bluewater Casino. I might finance, may also trade for a toyhauler or other land.
Tax parcels: 307-03-023H, J,K and L. Deeded access to all parcels, well (unknown condition ) on one parcel, possible septic on one parcel Electric runs the length of one side across 42E which is a paved road.
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 5 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed