|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Take a break and come sit on the porch while enjoying the beautiful views surrounding this turnkey gentleman's horse farm. A one of a kind 11 acre horse farm in the Charleston area with quality fencing and an unbelievable 11,000 square foot barn! The house has nearly 3000 square feet with four bedrooms, four full baths and one half bath. Three bedrooms have ensuite baths. No need to share bathrooms with anyone! Enough room for the in laws! The house was built in 1991 with a major remodel and addition in 2008 which included two bedrooms with ensuite baths, recreation room, all new triple pane Pella windows with built in window shades and built in window screens, new siding, zip panel system on the entire house, new roof and eight foot tall garage doors (living on a farm, a big truck is a must!) The windows are top of the line triple pane Pella windows with built in blinds and window screens, no dusting those window coverings or installing the window screens!The windows are very large allowing lots of natural light in all the rooms and allowing every room to have a beautiful view of the farm. The house was originally designed with a formal living room and dining room- who uses those rooms anyway? This is farm living! Those rooms have been repurposed into a computer room and den making all rooms usable and comfortable, but can easily be tranformed back into the formal living and dining rooms with a change of furniture. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops including a bar to keep the cook company while preparing meals. The entire back of the house overlooks the beautiful fields and stocked pond. The kitchen, dining area and family room are all one large area making it family oriented and perfect for entertaining or gathering by the fire. The windows and french doors in this area allow the natural light to fill the room bringing nature inside! There are two laundry areas- one downstairs situated perfectly between the garage and kitchen to keep the dirt outside. The second laundry is upstairs with hookups ready to go. The three car garage holds all your vehicles, eight foot tall garage doors for those trucks and SUVs with plenty of room for tools and shelving. The wrap around porch is seven foot wide with plenty of room for furniture to relax and enjoy the views. The Coal River is a great place for canoeing or kayaking with 550 feet riverfront you will have plenty of opportunity to take advantage of the river. The 11 acres is rolling to flat easy to mow or garden. For family fun gather down at the pond and host your own bass tournament, there are no telling stories about the one that got away in this pond- it's loaded with big fish! With an 11,000 square foot barn you will have more than enough room for every farm animal you want! Including an indoor arena 100 x 60, six stalls with mats and room to build more! Lots of room for tractors and toys and still space to store hay! A separate bin for shavings or saw dust bedding. The pastures are fenced with heavy gauge field fence and top rail. This farm is a short commute to Charleston and surrounding areas, easy access to shopping and necessary stores. A unique and rare piece of property, meticulously maintained with loving care.
Don't miss the video tour link below.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1991
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 11 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed