|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This beautiful family home includes a breathtaking view of the Stone Oak skyline, including Canyon Springs Golf Club. A unique bridge, front patio and breezeway makes for enjoying spectacular and impressive views. Set halfway upon a Stone Oak hill, unexpected elevation offers breathtaking daily sunsets and amazing holiday fireworks displays across the Texas Hill Country sky. Upon one acre, the property has endless custom possibilities including outdoor kitchen, spa and negative edge pools embracing the view. This four bedroom, four and half bath, home includes an oversized game room, media room and office, and is adjacent to a detached three car garage. A gourmet inspired kitchen with an oversized island flows into an open concept spacious living area, built for entertaining. A custom utility room with a large island also tells a story about well planned family living. An oversized driveway and gorgeous limestone pedestal wall sets the home up high for castle like stance and a breathtaking approach. The home is equipped with a sprinkler system, reverse osmosis and a water softener for purified living. Located in Altamira across from Summerglen, this home resides in a cul-de-sac on a single street, monitored and gated subdivision. It is surrounded by beautiful estates and offers safe and quiet luxurious living. This home is a must see during the day and at night. It's grandeur and it's views will not disappoint. Call immediately to set an appointment to see it in person!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,086
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2013
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed