|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Perfect mountain getaway, retirement home or hunters' paradise. A cozy, renovated, simple Queen Anne Victorian farmhouse built in 1901 and decorated in cottage style. 3 bedrooms, two baths, a lovely front porch and stone patio with a chimenea for outdoor fires and a gas grill. 90 acres of pasture & woodland. Multi-use property for cattle, horses, or Christmas trees. 2 large barns. A stocked, spring fed pond. Heirloom apple trees and a perfect garden spot. Abundant wildlife, including deer and wild turkey. Trails throughout the property. Close to the Jefferson National Forest, Grayson Highlands, the New River, the Appalachian Trail, the Creeper trail and other recreational opportunities of Grayson County. With long areas of state maintained road frontage, there are additional building sites with good access. Relax and enjoy the deep quiet and idyllic scenery of country life from the front porch swing or rocking chairs. Enjoy numerous outdoor activities of hiking, biking, canoeing, or antiquing and sightseeing in historic Abingdon, Va. and surrounding counties.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,655
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Heating: Other
- Built in: 1901
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 90 Acres
Parking: 1 Space
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)